diumenge, 28 de febrer del 2010

Maëva!

This weekend I went to the new house of my friend Maëva! Maeva is the cousin of my boyfriend. She have 1 brother called Steven and has 12 years old, and one sister called Oceane and has 8 years old. Maeva is a beautiful girl, she lives in France, in a village called Doué-la-Fontaine (the same village who lived Vaneng) in a big house, but her parents love Catalonia, previously had an apartment in Empuriabrava but now they wanted a big house. The house are in Santa Margarita, it have a pool and "channel" to the sea.

Maëva is very nice with me and is always making jokes, so I love being with her. Friday night I sleep at her home, but before we were on the couch watching a movie with Steven and Vaneng and we had a very nice night. On Saturday she returned to Doué-la-Fontaine after lunch, not to see again here in a month and I am a little sad
:(, but I spent two weeks perfect with Maeva!

Steven and I with a fun faces!


Maëva and I :)





Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada