dissabte, 27 de febrer del 2010

A trip to PARIS II

The third day, we went to the Effeil towers again, because it was good weather and we had the sun! We were waiting two hours because there were many people. When I climb to the tower the view was perfect, and my mother and me were impressioned for the view, it's very fantastic. After that, we went to the church Notre Dame, it's very large. Inside the church we saw the big windows and much more interesting. In the afternoon we went to church the sacred heart,Outside the church there were many people asking for charity, I got sad...:(
At the night we went to dinner in a restaurant chinoise, and after we went to bed because they were very tired.
The last day, we went to the Galleries "La Fayette", it's very expensive, but very nice too. I bought makeup and the new fragance of Nina Ricci : Ricci Ricci :) Then we went shopping for the most important streets of Paris, and bought the gifts for family and friends. After we went to my aunt's house to prepare for the luggage to go home, holidays had finished, and the school return.
I met people from IES Castelló d'empúries on the plane. Two of they are the teachers in my school, and the last one was Guillem Costa. We went in the same plane there and back, was a big coincidence.


My mom in the Notre Dame church


The Eiffel tower!!




At the Eiffel tower :)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada