diumenge, 28 de febrer del 2010

Carnival 2010!

This year, my friends and we had dressed a costume of Little Red Riding Hood.

In carnival of Roses, they went to the party but I was sick, and I went to the hospital meanwhile they were have fun in carnival :( But for carnival of Castello I was good :) In carnival of Castello we went to Empuriabrava the night of Friday and after to the parade we went to the Saloon, a pub in Empuriabrava.
Saturday the parade are in Castello, and we went to dinner together in Nuria's house. We dinner some pitzas and after we were the same street the parade started. The night was very good, because I was with my friends, but my boyfriend was sick! Sunday the parade was in Empuriabrava, we were 30 persons and I went alone to parade because everyone were in her beds! I went to the parade with my brother and his friends.On Sunday afternoon I went to buy furniture for the new house that has bought a friend and at night was very tired! This was the weekend of Carnival, exhausting!

Some friends and I!



Estefania and I




My brother Aleix and I :)







Cristina :)

2 comentaris:

  1. Hello Cris! Yes, this year our Carnival was GREAT!
    And with you it was more perfect :)
    Nice pictures!!

    One kiss,
    Marta.

    ResponElimina
  2. Hi Cristina!
    This year I dressed with you!
    The carnival was perfect, and I love your second picture :P
    One kiss <3

    ResponElimina