dijous, 25 de febrer del 2010

A trip to PARIS!

Hi guys, I talk about mu trip to Paris!
I went to Paris in the last January with my mother. I went to Paris because my aunt lives there, in a little village called Rueil Mal-maison. The first day I went to the Eiffel tower, but the weather was very bad and the 3er floor it was closed. After it started to snow and we went to the Museum of Louvre to see the most famous picture in the world: Mona Lisa. Then we go shoping in the champs elysses. My aunt doesn't like go to shoping, but for my mother and me is the best thing! In the afternoon we went to the Bateau-Mouche for the river Sena, and we saw the tower Eiffel iluminated, it's very nice. On the next day we go to Disneyland, in the morning snow and we were very cold but this didn't stop anybody going to Disneyland.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada