dijous, 20 de maig del 2010

A weekend with Maëva :)

Hi guys, I talk about my friend Maëva again! lol


On Saturday 17th of April, after lunch I went to her house, because we went to the sea to go on an aqua jet. I were a rubber suit and rubber shoes, and Maëva too. We started in St Margarita and after we went to Ampuriabrava and Roses. We jumped the waves and that's a funny experience. After that we went to her house to have a shower and finally we went to my house for dinner and sleep together. In my beedroom have 2 beds, but we love slpeeping together, and we slept in the same bed!

On Sunday my mother called Silvy, Maëva's mother, to ask if Maë could have lunch in my house, and she said "Oui" (because they are french, and live in France but they have a house in St. Margarita for holidays).

I love this days :)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada