dijous, 20 de maig del 2010

Playback!

The last 14 and 15 of May we did a show. This show was called Playback, and the pupils of 4ESO performed differents songs on the stage. This songs were chosen by the pupils we did 22 songs between all of us. At the beggining, we danced "We go together" to advertice the musical of Grease, this musical will be on The 18, 21 and 22 off June. I performed the first song (we go together) and after interval, the 6 and 8 songs, because Maria and Mireia were in Girona, and they arrived at half past eleven.
I was ready from the very beggining, but I was very nervous. My second song was "If you wanna be my lover" by the Spice Girls. I performed this song with Marta, Mireia, Clara, Estefania, Júlia, Maria, Núria, Sandra and Lydia. We were very nervous, but the song went very well! After this song, I had one song to chang my clothes, it was very stressing.
The third song was "In your eyes" by Kylie Minogue, we performed this song Maria, Mireia and me. That's a seductive song :)
At the end of the show, all the pupils performed the song "No estamos locos" by Ketama, and "We are golden" by Mika. Summing up, the playback was amazing experience. I would love to do it again! <3>

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada