dilluns, 2 de novembre del 2009

Rowing!

Hi guys, I talk about my favourite sport: the rowing!
I practise rowing from may of 2009. In the summer I went to the training Tuesdays and Fridays from 19:30-21:00. In August we went to 3 races, but we were 6th... :( In September we went to race in Barcelona, and we were 1st!! :D



I love this sport because is in team. I like so much, because my best friends is in the boat: brands are Lydia and Andrea, in the second are Mireia and Marta, third is Maria and I, and the finally are Xavi and Jenny. I love this guys! The boat is my second family :)

see you (K)!




3 comentaris:

  1. Yeeah! We are the best! Our team is great :)
    Kisses!
    Marta :D

    ResponElimina
  2. Oh very nice!
    To my also, I like that you like so much the rowing...
    And more important than to participate or to win is to be in an team as your!

    ResponElimina
  3. Love you Gonzalo, thanks for all! I shall miss you :(

    ResponElimina