dilluns, 23 de novembre del 2009

New moon!


Hi boys and girls,
Today I speak of New Moon!
The last friday I went to cinema with my mother. In the cinema I met Andrea and her sister Miriam, also my cousin Carla with her friends. I saw the film and I cried because the film was very very sentimental. Andrea and I we loved Jacob, because is very beautiful! The other protagonist is Bella, she had a boyfriend, Edward, but he left of other town and she cried. I love this film, because is a love history very beautiful. I hope the next film. Here's a photo:

2 comentaris:

  1. I have not seen this movie, when I've seen Twilight I see new moon.
    /KK
    Maria!

    ResponElimina
  2. Ohh! This weekend I go to watch this film with my friends in cinema!

    Bye Cristina!

    [quim]

    ResponElimina