dissabte, 28 de novembre del 2009

London'O9!

Hi darlings!



Today, I talk about London.




I went to London the last October. I went to London with my mother; Maria, her sister and mother; Gemma, her sister and mother; Elvira and her mother, Pere and his mother. We left the day 9 at 6:00 o'clock, and we arrived at 8:00 am aproximately. The first day we went to eat a English breakfast, was very good! After that, we went to visited the Tower of London, and we went to ate. After we went to Big ben. In the night we went to saw a musical, We will rock you (Queen), I liked so much! When the musical finished, we were very tired, because the day was very long...



The second day we went to visited Picadilly Circus, and I took a photo with the Coca-cola logo. After that we go to saw the change of the guard, and there were many people. When we finished of the lunch, we went to the Natural History Museum, it's very interesting! In the afternoon-night we went to Harrods, it's so cute, but also very expensive! I saw very nice things, but my mother say" This is for very very rich people!"


In the third day, and last in the morning we went to the Candem Market, and I bought many things :). After shopping we went to ate in Oxford Street, and we saw many shops, but had no time. After we went to the British Museum, and in the finally we went to Hyde Park. I liked all London, but the weather... :(


I hope one day return to London :)


Bye bye guys!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada