dilluns, 5 d’octubre del 2009

My presentation

Hi Sònia, my name is Cristina Malirach. I live in Castelló d'empúries with my mother Elisabeth, my brother Aleix and my two dogs: Llampec and Quisso. I like meet whit my friends and sports whit water (rowing, to sail, swimming..). I don't like the lies, I hate the persons lies.

I do English since I am 7 years old, in the school and whit a teacher private. I like English so much, because is the future, everybody speak English in the school, in the job, in the other countries it is the tools for communication. I have a ortographie mistakes, but I like to improve.

I have a lot of dreams. My first dream is the people, I like the relations whit people, and listen her problems, But my problem is that I don’t know which “batxillerat” to choose, because I like the scientist and the social, it is a big problem! After the “batxillerat” I like do the career in the university of Girona.

See you teacher :)

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada